CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Scrap Of Faith Album


Here are some of the layouts I have created for my Scrap Of Faith Retreat album. This first layout is of Ingeborg, Bev & I with our mocktails at Hogs Breath Cafe

My favourite singing partner Lou

Random pics from the retreat

I love this pic of Nat, Amanda & Sarah



Sal- she is just amazing & did such an awesome job organising the retreat. Love ya Sal!



This layout didn't photograph very well, I was a bit rushed as Mum was yelling at me that dinner was ready!






Bev & I. Miss ya Bev! It was so much fun hanging out with you at the retreat.






The Mess!






I love this Mothers & Daughters pic








Dessert at Hogs Breath. Mmmm, that was some good dessert!









I have a heap more photos from the retreat to scrap. I am having trouble printing the group photos though. The ones I have saved have all turned out fuzzy. Does someone have the original pics that they could email me??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh ... good memories and I miss you too! The layouts look fab Haylee. :o)

And Happy New Year ... January is here ... enjoy Kenya!

Happyjen said...

Awesome LO's Haylee, what a great way to remember the fantastic time u had at the retreat.

Miss H said...

Oh Haylee the layouts are awesome!!

Have a wonderful time in Kenya & stay safe xoxo

Anonymous said...

Your LO's are awesome Haylee! hugs and blessings, Lou xx