CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

New Friends

While we were in Kenya we spent a couple of days with Pastor William, who works in a slum area. He showed us around the schools he works at & we got to visit some homes.
Here are some pictures of the kids from the primary school. They are all so cute & loved having their photo taken!

This little boy was just adorable. He shook all our hands as we walked past him! Here he is greeting Rob.








They are just all so adorable! We loved hanging out with them for a little while & were quite sad to leave them!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haylee ... each experience you have shared has made me wish I could go to Kenya too, but it's these photos of the children which really, really, really make me want to be there... the elephants are cool but the children have touched my heart. Wish I could go and work with them .. maybe one day God will get me there.