CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 24, 2009

End Of Holidays


Yep its the last day of holidays. After the weekend it will be back to work on Monday. I have had a nice break though. I got to catch up with two of my close friends, one of whom lives in Orange, so it was great to see her. I went to see the Hannah Montana movie with my cousin Tasha & my friend Jess. I had a scrap day with Mum, Esther & Jess and then another scrap day with our friend Andrea & her family and then Jess & I had a scrap day together just the two of us. I also went to Wollongong on Wednesday with Bella & Camille and last night I had a fun night of Singstar with my bible study friends. So it has been a very good two weeks.
Above are three tins that I have made during the holidays. The first one is a pen tin and then the other two are faith tins to add to my collection of faith tins.

1 comments:

Beverley said...

Nice tins! I just discovered singstar these holidays ... borrowed it for Rebekah's sleepover. Didn't do so well on the highschool musical but rocked Abba! I can imagine you'd be a natural whatever the song. Sounds like your holidays were lots of fun ... hope the new term is also fun.