CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 12, 2009

On Holidays!!!

Woohoo I have survived my first term at Lyrebird Preschool & am on holidays for 2 weeks. I can't believe how fast this term has gone. I am still really enjoying working there, but am also axcited about having two weeks of relaxing and catching up with friends. I have lots of plans for this week, so it should be a fun week. Started my holidays by having a girls night with my friends Bel & Sarah which was a great night of chatting, eating, playing games & watching movies, so that was a great start to my holidays.

1 comments:

Karen L said...

Hey Heylee good to see an update. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your new job. So wish we were at the start of our holidays. Our last day today, we are back at school again tomorrow. Enjoy the break.