CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Tins

Recently I've tried my hand at some tin making. Living with the queen of the tins, it was bound to happen some time! I've really enjoyed making tins & really love how they look.
I love these papers from Stampin' Up!
I made these Twin Tins for Simone. one for Jackson & one for Isabella.
Top View of the Twin Tin
Esther & Jess came over to scrap with us on Thursday & we all made these cases. I love how mine turned out, even though I didn't put ribbon on the top, cause I couldn't get it to work!
Altering tins really is a lot of fun & I know I won't be able to stop now!

2 comments:

Beverley said...

Twin Tins ... so perfect, and so cool! Love the others too ... and of course you'd have a natural ability at tin decorating given that the queen of tins lives at your place! Can't wait to meet you at the retreat ... 15 sleeps to go! :o)

Happyjen said...

wow Haylee ... u r very good at tins too, u have done an awesome job.