CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Two Farewells, A Catchup & A Blast From The Past!

Well it's been quite a hectic couple of weeks!
Sad news in that my cousin Erin moved to Mackay on Sunday. We had a girls day in Berry on Thursday as a farewell fr her, which was a lot of fun.
I am going to miss her so much, she has always been one of my best friends.

We also said farewell to Neeta, one of our doctors at work, who has moved to Sydney. We had a farewell dinner 2 weeks ago for her with all the girls from work. Neeta is in the middle of the above pic, wearing the yellow jacket.

Gonna miss Neeta so much as well, she is so lovely & used to be my walking buddy!

But happy news in that I got to catch up with my best bud Amy, who lives in Townsville but came to visit a couple of weeks ago. It was great to catch up with her.
I got a blast from the past the other week, when Dad came home with a box full of Gran's stuff & pulled out this altered book I had made for Gran when I was 9. I looked at it & thought this was my very first venture into anything scrapbooking related!

So, if you were wondering where my scrapbooking started, here it is!

1 comments:

Happyjen said...

well U have been busy haven't u all these farewells.
Love the book u made for gran, I remember u have always been a very crafty person, as a kid u were always making things.