CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

23 Years Ago

Today is a very important day in the Lucas family. It is my Mum & Dad's wedding anniversary & also my Aunty Jeneen & cousin Kaycee's birthday.
Check out this photo of the Lucas Clan, a very colourful bunch to say the least!!

My mum with her mum on her wedding day

Happy Birthday Jeneen!! Hope you've been spoilt by your fam. Lookin very hot in this pic in your pink dress & curly hair. And I really love your necklace.



Happy Birthday Kaycee! Hope you've had a great day.
Check out this very cute pic from mum & dad's wedding. Gotta love the socks with sandals look!


Happy Anniversary Mum & Dad! 23 years of wedded bliss.




2 comments:

miss~nance said...

Thank you precious.

MUm XXXXX

Happyjen said...

Thank you Haylee.
That necklace was made by either ur mum or Aunty Davina to go with my dress for the wedding ...lol