CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

It Has Been A While I Know!

Yes it has been a long time since I've been on here I'm sorry :(
I have been slack, but will try & keep updating more regularly.

Since I last blogged I have started a new job. I finally took the plunge into childcare. I have always wanted to get into childcare, so have finally taken the first step. Two weeks ago I started my traineeship at Lyrebird Preschool, which is the preschool that I went to back in 1991! I am really enjoying it so far. I am starting to settle into the routine of each day & what I need to be doing. And it is a lot of fun, I love being around the kids all day & even the jobs such as cleaning & washing up don't worry me! I started my tafe work this week. It has been hard to get myself into the work, cause it's been so long since I studied! But the work isn't too bad, so I should be right once I get into it.

We had the Scrapping With Soul retreat last weekend which was a lot of fun. Got to spend a lot of time with my friend Jess which I really enjoyed. Then yesterday I spent the morning scrapping with my friend Erin & am looking forward to scrapping with Mum, Jess & Esther next weekend.

So life is busy, but I'm enjoying it :)

0 comments: