CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Saturday Scrap Day

Had a lovely day yesterday scrapping with Mum & Esther. We all decided to try our hands at doing some vintage looking canvases. This is the first one I completed. The photo is of mr grandfather when he was a boy with his family.

I then decided to try a bigger canvas, using photos of my grandparents on their wedding day.

I then decided to have a break from vintage canvases & made this one of my friend Bel & I.

I then did a couple of tins. I had a stack of paper flowers sitting around & decided I needed to put them away somewhere, so I made this tin to put them in.

I then finished by making this Faith tin.




1 comments:

Karen L said...

Hey Haylee good to see you updating again. I have missed you in blogland. Love these layouts too.