CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Layouts from the Scrapping With Soul Retreat

Here are the layouts I got done at last week's Scrapping With Soul retreat. The theme of the weekend was "Our Stories" & they had a competition for the best Our Stories layout & I entered the above layout about our Kenya trip & came second.

I entered this layout from our Kenyan Safari in the free choice & was stoked to come first place.

My friend Victoria from the Kenya team on her wedding day which was two weeks after we got back from Kenya.

My family on Christmas day 2008

My best buds Melinda & Amy

Scrapping With Soul Retreat 2008

Cathy, Cass, Tracey & I at last years Scrapping With Soul retreat

Jackson & Isabella

Sarah's 21st Pirate Party

Melinda & Kaitlyn at the beach last year

Mum, Davina, Erin & I in Berry

Scrap Of Faith Retreat

Mike, Michele & Jenny

Girls Night in Wollongong with my bible study girls













2 comments:

Cass said...

Wow! You really scrapped up a storm! Congrats on your prizes. Love the pages. :)

So glad to hear that you are enjoying your new job. I'd love to have a scrapping day soon.

Beverley said...

Woohooo ... she blogs! It's so good to see your layouts Haylee ... they look fabulous. Glad the move back to preschool is working out for you ... I think you'll be a fantastic preschool teacher. :o)