CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Big Day Tomorrow

I have a very exciting day tomorrow. 10 hour scrapping with soul day at the church which is always fun. I've got so many projects planned. Lots of layouts and I'm even branching out and doing a couple of canvases. And I'm getting baptised at 3:30 down by the river (in the middle of the scrap day) so I'm very excited about that too. I was so excited on the drive home from work and I was planning what I was going to say, and I totally forgot to pick my mum up at Wooleys. I walked in the door and dad said where's mum? Whoops! Sorry mum!

4 comments:

Miss cath said...

lol

I'm sure she understood!

Cass said...

LOL at forgetting to pick up your mum! Hope she bought herself a magazine to read while she waited! :)

Happyjen said...

lmao ...sorry sis but that's so funny forgetting mum Haylee.
Have fun today, how ya going to the river if u r at ur church.

miss~nance said...

It was ok. when she remembered or was it reminded and rang me I was at the checkout waiting to load my groceries. I only had tot wait a minute or 2 for John to pick me up.