CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 6, 2007

No Holidays For Doctors

I think doctors shouldn't be allowed to have holidays. Na, I'm only joking. Of course they deserve holidays. It's just that work has been so stressful over the last couple of months because we have constantly had doctors away. So we're getting all these phone calls but there is no room to fit all the patients in. It's really hard and we're all struggling. I don't know about everyone else but I am majorly stressed. I dread answering the phone at the moment. I can't wait for a few weeks time when they will all be back and then hopefully things will return to normal.

3 comments:

Mumma_Mone said...

Haylee, dont let the stress get to you take time out to chill out just for your self.

Happyjen said...

LOL Haylee, If only life was that easy... stress free days

Miss cath said...

I know exactly what you mean. People should know not to be sick when the doctors are away ! ~L~
Just think how much nicer work will be when they are all back!