CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Scrapping With Soul

Here are the layouts I completed. Kaycee and Charlee

Jhorjie
Simone & Dominic
Gail and Jeneen
Mum, Dad and I at my year 12 formal
Nan at her 70th birthday.


I didn't end up getting any canvases done. In fact I didn't get at much done as I thought I would. But I guess I was away for 2 hours during the day, and then you need to take into consideration eating time, toilet breaks and shopping time. Anyway I really enjoyed the day. It was great fun.


3 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Haylee
My name is Tracey and I am a friend of your mum's from Scrap of Faith - have been praying for you leading up to your baptism and I am thrilled to read your blog and see how everything went so well for you. Was amazed at how much scrapping you got through on the big day too, given you must have been a teeny weeny bit nervous?? Blessings on you Haylee, look forward to meeting you sometime soon!

Haylee said...

Thanks Tracey. Yeah I found it hard to concentrate! I thought I would be able to focus after my baptism but I wasn't real focused cause I was on such a buzz!

Happyjen said...

These r awesome Haylee, I had to ask Neale where the photo of ur mum and myself was taken as I couldn't work it out but now I know it was davina's christmas day.
Never seen that photo of Mum getting out of the limo b4 either.