CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Day In Berry





Had a lovely day off today. It didn't start out too exciting as I had a doctor's appointment. Like I have nothing better to do but be at work on my day off! Anyway after that I went to town and stocked up on scrapping supplies for our scrapping with soul day on Saturday. Then I went to Berry with Melinda and her mum. That was a lot of fun. We had lunch then looked around the shops. I didn't buy much, which is a good thing! Our favourite shop was the lolly shop!
Ziggy had a good day too. Dad went to the pub with Pete, so Pete brought his dogs out to our place so that they could have a play with Ziggy while Dad and Pete were at the pub. I'm sure Ziggy loved seeing Hamish again, and was probably thrilled to meet Lily and Leah as well.

3 comments:

Happyjen said...

Sounds like u had a wonderful day off Haylee.
I bet the dogs had a ball running around ur place.
We were driving in penrith and came across this BIG scrapbooking store, I didn't go in BUT OMG it was more like a warehouse than a shop ...lol I could see U, Cathy and sis have a great time there.

Haylee said...

Yep I think we are definitely going to have to go to Penrith!

Mumma_Mone said...

oh what about me arnt i invited hmmmm, anyway haylee it sounds like you had a ball.