CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 2, 2007

50th Post!!!

I just noticed that this is my fiftieth post, so I thought I would give it a special mention!
Well yesterday was the first of December, and our tradition is to put the Christmas tree up on the first of December.
I don't know how you guys find putting up the tree, but I think it is really hard work! Only because I stress out about where everything is placed. I'm not actually happy with how the tree looks, but I'm not going to change it, because I figure I will never be happy with it.
Feeny was driving me crazy while I was putting up the tree. He kept jumping on the boxes and kept tugging on the tinsel as I was trying to wrap it around the tree.
When I first put the tree up, Feeny sat under the table and pulled on the tablecloth, which made the whole tree topple over! So I eventually got sick of him and put him outside!

I do love this photo though, where you can see his little tongue poking out!

4 comments:

Mumma_Mone said...

how old is that tree? and it still looks great.

Miss cath said...

Looks like Feeny had sooo much fun lol.

I know what you mean abou the tree - thats why I get the kids to decorate - so I can blame them!

Cass said...

Tree looks great. Callum did most of ours, so it's a little lopsided on decorations in places. :) He had lots of fun though.

Happyjen said...

Looks great Haylee, U could always b like me and not have a tree at all, then that saves all the stress of where things r to go ...lol