CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Tough Critic

I helped out my cousin Simone on Thursday by taking her kids to day care & pre school and picking them up afterwards and looking after them before & after I dropped them off. So once I had picked up her 11 month old son Dominic from day care we drove over to pick up Jhorjie from pre school. And on the drive there I was singing along to the cd that was playing & when I looked at Dominic he was blocking his ears! What a cheeky boy! Come on Dominic, my singing's not that bad!

2 comments:

Miss cath said...

Your singing is not that bad - but how cute!

Karen L said...

He is a cheeky boy - but you keep singing and praising God. Have a wonderful Christmas Haylee, and enjoy spending time with your family.