CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

First Day Of Summer

Yay! It's finally summer- my favourite season. Though you wouldn't think it was summer today looking out the window. It is overcast and threatening rain.
Anyway, to get you into summer mode here are some of my favourite summer layouts.
I know this layout isn't summer themed, but I wanted to include it because it is one of my favs and it was taken on Christmas Eve 2004. I have to give credit to my mum who made the quilling border as a demonstration and then told me I had to use it on a page and Cathy who made the tag as part of a tag swap we did. So all I really did on this page was throw everything together!
You can't see the heading on this page very well in this photo but it is a sticker that says Beach Comber and I had to buy it because our last name is Comber (pronounced Com- bar) so I used it on a page of me and my brother at the beach.
Me & Erin at Christmas last year.
Natalie & Dylan riding around on Scooters December 2000.

HAPPY SUMMER!!!

2 comments:

Karen L said...

Haylee love love love your layouts. You are a scrapping machine at the moment girl. Look amazing though. Can't beleive that summer is here either. For a summers day it is quite cool and overcast here. If this is going be summer than bring it on. Much prefer this to the 40degree days we sometimes get up here.

Happyjen said...

wowsers Haylee, U have been really busy, I sure love all the LO's u have done ...
omg look at Nat and Dylan, sure don't remember them photo's being taken but I know the street as my old street in tregear...lol
I love the colours u used on charlee and jhorjie and must say that the quilling looks awesome on the side.