CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Greenwell Point

A couple of months ago I took Ziggy for a drive to Greenwell Point to take some photos, so that I could do a scrapbooking page about the town I lived in for the first 18 years of my life.
But when I got home I had so many photos, so I decided to do a whole Greenwell Point album.
It's an 8x8 album, so it was a different size for me to try, and I enjoyed it. It's a good size, because for most of the pages I only wanted to use one photo, so this size is a good size for a one photo page.
This is my favourite photo, I love the way the sun in sparkling off the water, so that's what I made my layout about. This is the first page I completed for this album. It came together so easily.

This page is about a holiday park, where the units are units that the competitors in the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games stayed in while the games were on.
This page is about Greenwell Point Public School, the first school I went to.
The title on this page is Peace, because that is the best word to describe Greenwell Point.
There are so many pelicans is Greenwell Point, but I was so lucky to get this photo of them all together, because they usually get scared and fly away when people come near them.
I took Ziggy back to Greenwell Point a few days later so we could get a photo of the sunset over the water.

6 comments:

Miss cath said...

Wow Haylee - love this album. What a great idea

Beverley said...

Love this idea. I will have to go take photos of where I live now. It looks like you live in an awesome place - those pelicans look so cool!

Karen L said...

Wow Haylee you have done a top job with this album. your pages are gorgeous and I love your photos. What a great idea to do an albums on such a special place for you,

Chrissy said...

What a great idea to do an 8X8 of such a special place, fabulous pages too Haylee!!!

Love and blessings to you
Chrissy x (from over at SoF)

Happyjen said...

What a great idea Haylee, I definately love this album and what terrific photo's u used.

lusi said...

these are all great haylee!
my fave is the one called 'home'!
what amazing memories you are going to be able to share with others down the track - you go girl!
much love
lus x