CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter

I created this page this morning. I was sitting back reflecting on what Easter means to me, so I turned it into a page. My journalling is at the bottom of the page. The main focus of the page is lyrics from a song (which I can't think of the name of it!) But the lyrics I have used are "Death could not hold Him down for He is risen. Seated upon the throne He is the Lamb of God." It is one of my favourite songs that we sing at church.
Mum & I made this Easter Tree this morning. It is now our centrepiece on our dining room table.
We had prawns and oysters for lunch today. Royce arranged his so delicately that I had to take a photo of it!
A close up of Royce's arrangement.
Look who thought he might join us at the table for some prawns!

Hope you all have a lovely Easter. Stay safe on the roads, enjoy time off work & time with loved ones, and join me in celebrating the greatest gift we could ever receive, eternal life thanks to our very loving Lord and Saviour. Love and Joy to all xox

3 comments:

Cass said...

Love the Easter tree. Hope you have a wonderful time with your family this weekend remembering what Christ did for us. *big hugs*

Happyjen said...

The easter tree is so cool.
Well I am so happy to see that Roxy isn't the only cat who gets prawns ..... LOL
Have a wonderful Day tomorrow, say Happy Easter the everyone for me.

lusi said...

Death could not hold him down for He is Risen, Seated upon the Throne He is the Lamb of God.....one of my faves too mate and He truly is Risen!
Much love,
Lus x