CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

What A Weekend!

The last four days have been so full on, but it's been a lot of fun! On Thursday Mum & I went shopping in Shellharbour. It was a really good day. We stopped at Gerroa on the way home to get a photo of the beautiful beach.

A bit further on we were stopped by roadwork, so Mum took photos of the trees, which I think look pretty cool!
Friday was the funeral of Joy, a close friend of our family. She was the mother in law of one of my mum's best friends. Joy's always been pretty close to our family, so we're all quite sad to lose her. She was the most positive, encouraging, beautiful person I have ever met. I am going to miss her so much & I know that so many other people will as well. She was one of those people that could always light up a room. While I do feel quite sad, I do rejoice that she was a Christian & was so dedicated to the Lord & has now joined him for eternity.
Gonna miss you Joy, can't wait to see you again one day.

On Saturday Mum, Mark, Erin & I headed to Berry for Banoffi Pie. Why else would you go to Berry?!


We then walked around looking at the shops for a while to work off our Banoffi Pie.



We are dogsitting Hamish at the moment, who is dad's friend Pete's Golden Retriever.
Mum's friend Andrea came to visit on Saturday arvo & she brought her dogs Lucca & Remy with her, so we had a yard full of dogs! We wanted to get a photo with all the dogs in it, but I tell ya it was hard work! This is the best we could get- Ziggy is trying to run off & Mum is pulling a face!



I was babysitting Jhorjie & Dominic yesterday, and it was quite a warm day, so Jhorjie, Dominic & I met up with Melinda & Kaitlyn at Greenwell Point for a swim & play in the park.





It was lovely at Greenwell Point. The kids all had a great time.






Kaitlyn & Jhorjie take some time out from playing to feed the birds.







I made this little book yesterday while watching the kids. Months ago Lou gave me this kit to make this little book, & I've just had it sitting around for ages, so I finally made it! I didn't have instructions, so I just made it my own way. I know it's not the right way because there are two little flaps I didn't use, cause I couldn't work out what they were for! But I'm really happy with it. It's just a lovely little book with some great bible verses inside.


















1 comments:

Happyjen said...

Wow Haylee, U have had a busy weekend, Looks like it was a beautiful day @ greenwell point and the kids look like they really enjoyed the water.
Love ur book, look great.