CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Recent Scrapbooking

I love this verse from Nehemiah 8:10 which says "The Joy of the Lord is my Strength" and have been wanting to use it on a page for ages.
Another page about my faith. I've been trying to do more of these lately. This one talks about my most important role in life- being a Child Of God.
Another page using photos from my friend Emily's wedding. This will probably be the last one- I think I've run out of photos now!
Ziggy does a little sit down strike when we take him for a walk and we've almost gotten back home, so I decided to dedicate a page to it!
This page is a complete scraplift from the gorgeous CD Muckosky. I love her work, she is so creative. Her work has inspired me to try heaps of different ideas, and here I have shamelessly scraplifted a page using pics of Kyle and Tasha at Greenwell Point.

Page of me & Remy. My heading is "It Must Be Love." I love using song lyrics as my headings. I try to use them as much as possible.
I haven't started my beautiful people album yet, but when I saw these photos lying around the other day I decided I wanted to create a page about these lovely friends of mine, and I end up talking about how beautiful people they are and why I love them so much.
My friend Amy. I've had these photos sitting in my to be scrapped pile for ages, and finally used it on a page!
Ziggy with all his friends. My heading is inspired by an application on Facebook, you can tell I'm hooked on it!
Lastly, a page about myself which says "I am Unique. There is no one like me and I am so thankful for the person that God has made me to be." This is more something that I'm trying to convince myself than something I believe. I have always really struggled with accepting myself for who I am, and am only just really starting to accept myself and just be myself.

3 comments:

Cass said...

Love the layouts Haylee, especially the last one. I struggle with just being comfortable with myself too.

Karen L said...

Haylee these layouts are really gorgeou. You never cease to amaze me with the amount of beautiful work you produce. Think you might have to come and give me some lessons. Just gorgeous.

Happyjen said...

Fabulous!!
I always admire u work Haylee, these r totally awesome.
I must say the one u scraplifted is cool, so love how u did it.

I must say Haylee, U r a wonderful caring person and u have no reason to struggle to accept who u are because u r a beautiful person (my lovely neice).
As I look at it if ppl don't like me for who I am then there not worth knowing, just always remember that!!