CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

1 Year Anniversary!!!

Yep today is the one year anniversary of my blog!
I am so glad I ventured into the world of blogs- it is such a great way to catch up with family & I have met some amazing scrappers as well. Thankyou to everyone who visits my blog, I love hearing from you all :)
It is also my brother's 20th birthday.
Happy Birthday Royce!!! Hope you enjoy all your alcohol (yep, my parents gave him heaps of booze!) & can't wait to eat the dinner you are making (yep that's right, he is making his own birthday dinner!) But that was his choice, we are taking him out for dinner tomorrow night.
Looking forward to the scrapping with soul day on Saturday. I spent today planning for it & tonight am off to make cards with some church friends for an upcoming service.
Hope your all having a nice week, love to you all xox

1 comments:

Happyjen said...

wow has it been a year of seeing ur beautiful lo's!!
It's so good that u decided to have a blog to share ur fantastic lo's and of course charing ur great stories u share with us.

How was the seafood dinner Royce made was it yummy??