CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Habari!

I'm trying to brush up on my Swahili because it has just dawned on me that in five months time I will be in Kenya & am hoping to be able to communicate somewhat! Apart from habari (hello) I don't have much down pat just yet!
And I'm freaking out a little cause I haven't got other things sorted either, such as my passport, insurance, vaccinations, etc. But I'm on holidays this week so I'm going to spend some of that time organising things & learning more Swahili.
So check back in a weeks time to see how my Swahili is going!

5 comments:

KAYCEE said...

what the? i never knew you were going any where. who with? just a holiday of for a short period of time

Haylee said...

Yeh I've just realised I haven't said much about my trip, so I've put the info in my "About Me" on the side & have added the link to the Kenya Trip blog

Mumma_Mone said...

Wow haylee this was a little secret love, how exciting, im lost for words i hope you like it oh im sure your going to and you'll be fine you'll be ready for your amazing trip when it comes around.

Happyjen said...

Haylee, U need to get organised how long's it been since u decided to go, been a while now u know .... lol
Start learning the language now and u will b fine.

Veronica said...

Wow! You're going to Kenya! Awesome!
Good luck with the Swahili - you'll have to teach us some more through the blog... :D