CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Back To Work

Yep I'm back to work tomorrow after a very pleasant week and a half off.
It started last Thursday where I had lunch with my friend Melinda, then afternoon tea with my friends Jenny & Ruth.
Friday was my Grandma's funeral, which although it was a very sad occasion, it was quite nice to catch up with lots of people we don't see very often, mostly Dad's family from Sydney.
Mum, Davina, Erin & I headed to Berry on Sunday to have brekky & check out the markets, so that was a lovely day, & I didn't spend too much money, which is good!
Monday was a quiet day at home scrapbooking, then Tuesday I headed to town to sort some things out for Kenya. I now have my travel insurance & passport sorted, yay! Then had afternoon tea with mum before heading home.
Went shopping with my friend Melinda on Wednesday, then had a lovely day of scrapping on Thursday with Mum, Simone & Jess. Friday I spent the day looking after my mum's friend Andrea's daughter Bella, who was too sick to go to school.
Then yesterday headed to Wollongong to buy my brother's birthday present. Then spent a few hours in the arvo making cards with a group of people from church.
Just now Dad & I have just gotten back from taking the dog for a walk. He was being naughty trying to bolt ahead of us, so we tried a new punishment, by taking him home & then going a walk without him. But he found a way of breaking out of the yard & ran to catch up with us, so we brought him home & locked him in his room. He is so naughty! Don't know how we're gonna get him to behave on his walks!

0 comments: