CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Been Scrapping

Here are some of my recent layouts. This first one is the girls from work at Neeta's farewell.

Amy at the beach when we caught up a few weeks ago.

Melinda & Kaitlyn catching waves & Kaitlyn getting wiped out by a big wave!

Kaitlyn looked so cute wrapped up in her towel with just her face poking out!

Ziggy doing his fav activity: playing soccer
Tasha not very impressed that I was taking her photo

Balloon fight at Jhorjie's 2nd birthday party, instigated by Tony!

Royce at his year 12 formal
Jhorjie Rock Star

Dominic bouncy away while I'm trying to get a pic of him & Tash

My crazy family
Back at pre school when we got to dress up as fire girls

My kitty Feeny
Jhorjie, Cooper & Dominic creating materpieces

Heidi & I
I'm getting excited coz this time next week I'll be at the Scrap Of Faith Retreat! Yay! So looking forward to that & getting to meet all the beautiful Scrap Of Faith ladies.














4 comments:

Karen L said...

Wow Haylee you have been on a scrapbooking roll lately - want to send some of your MOJO my way. Looking forward to meeting you next weekend at the Retreat.

Cass said...

You have been busy! Love them all. Jhorjie the Rockstar is my fave. :)

Have a fantastic time at the retreat.

Happyjen said...

Fantastic work as always Haylee, love em all.

Beverley said...

Yay ... she's been scrapping! Four more sleeps till I get to meet you and I wanna see you in action ... scrapping up a storm and then I get to see your layouts in real life ... so can't wait.