CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

New Pages

Here are some of my recent pages. The first one is of a photo taken at my friend Amy's wedding. Her wedding was two years ago, but I'm in wedding mode at the moment becuase my friend Emily is getting married this Saturday and I'm starting to get really excited about it.

This is about the Lusi Austin class we did at the Penrith Paper Show. The journalling is more about the grattitude book than the class itself, which is why my heading is Count Your Blessings, because that's what I got out of the class, it got me to think hard about all the things I am blessed by.
Tribute page to INXS singer Michael Hutchence. I made this page last Thursday, which was the 10th anniversary of his death. I'm a huge INXS fan, and after seeing and hearing all the INXS tributes on Thursday I was inspired to create my own.
Photos from Camille's birthday.
This is of my first swim of the season. I love swimming and was very excited that it's that time of year again, so decided I needed to create a page in celebration.
This last page is about how I catch up with my friend Melinda every Thursday.

4 comments:

Karen L said...

Wow Haylee you have been a scrapping machine this past week. I am really loving all your work, especially love your last layout. Just gorgeous.

Happyjen said...

Haylee, These are wonderful, I so loving to come here to see what u have created, they are all fabulous, I do love the way u did the one of u and melinda.

Beverley said...

More wonderful layouts, you so inspire me with your productiveness. I really like 'Any given Thursday' - like the title, the idea of scrapping what happens on a particular day, and the arrows are cool too.

lusi said...

love these haylee (so great to have a snap together!) and when i count my blessings mate i include you!
lus xox