CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

All About The Boys

A couple of weeks ago I was looking through my scrapbooking albums & noticed that it was very girl-oriented. There were hardly any male pages. So this weekend I made an album all about the boys. 20 pages all about the males in my life, showing their activites, attitudes & actions. Here are my fav pages from the album.
This first page is of Dominic. He looked so gorgeous in his little camoflage shirt.
Pretty much all the photos I have of Dad are of him pulling faces!

My Uncles: Stuart, Tony & Phillip
I love this one of Kyle. It is such a different style for me. I just threw everything on as I went.
Marcus & Phil the only two guys in our year 12 grade. They look terribly excited at our year 12 formal!
Four of the guys from our school camp. We were otuside their window, so they smooshed their faces against the window for our photo!
Dominic in his car at Bounce & Slide.

Royce playing with cars (aged 17!)
Dad, Stephen, Dylan & Kyle playing cricket at my 21st birthday party.
Cooper being all grumpy on Christmas day.
Yes the animals were included as well! After all, Ziggy & Feeny are my special boys!



5 comments:

Cass said...

You did all that in one weekend?! Scrapping machine! Love them all. :)

Happyjen said...

Haylee,
These r totally awesome, U always do such wonderful LO's.

Beverley said...

Amazing again! They are all fantastic but I love the top one best of all. :o)

Karen L said...

Haylee you are a scrapping machine. I also can't beleive you have acheived so much in a weekend. Definately think you need to give me some lessons. I love them all, and what a gorgeous keepsake of the special men in your life.

Mumma_Mone said...

Haylee your work is just beautiful. well done!