CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Weekend Of Scrapping & Shopping


This has been a lovely weekend. Mum, Cathy & I headed up to Barden Ridge for a scrapbooking day organised by Marion from Scrap Of Faith. We were sitting with Marion Cass (& Annabelle) & another lady from Scrap of Faith, Tracy. It was great. I didn't get too much done, but that's ok. We did leave for 2 hours to check into our hotel & check out a local scrapbooking shop. $260 later I walked out!
Got back to the scrap day & got to have some cuddles with Annabelle.

What a cutie!

Today Cathy, Mum & I went shopping in Miranda fair, where I spent more money! And I got to have my photo taken with Lowly the worm from Richard Scarry books!
Wisdom Teeth Update: My dentist got back to me this week & said he can do them himself. So in May I am going in over 2 weeks (he does 2 at a time) and that will cost less than $800, so that is a much better option. Thankyou for everyone who has been praying that this wisdom teeth thing would work out, even though this is not how I really wanted to do it, I'm actually happy with this.



3 comments:

Happyjen said...

Looks like you had fun shopping, playing with babies and chatting ....lol

That's great news on the wisdom teeth, at least it's not as dear as going to hospital.

Good luck with them.

Karen L said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful weekend - love it when you get a chance to catch up like that. Hope you get to come to Brissie in Nov for the SofF Retreat.

Cass said...

Love that picture of Annie asleep on you. :)