CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Gonna Miss Days Like This

I had the best day yesterday hanging out with my best friends Amy & Melinda (& Melinda's daughter Kaitlyn). It was so much fun. It was just like old times.
It's only two weeks until Amy moves to Townsville & days like yesterday make me realise how much I am going to miss her. I am starting to feel really sad.
I have 4 really close friends, and over the last two years one has moved to Orange, one has moved to Sydney, and now Amy is moving to Townsville. I hope Melinda never moves away, I don't know how I will cope without any of my friends.
I am really happy for Amy that she's making this big change in her life & am so excited for her, but I am just going to miss her so much.

But we did have a great day yesterday. Hanging out, having fun & taking heaps of silly photos. Here is Amy & I on the swing.
Melinda jumping off her swing.
Amy on the playground.
Kaitlyn on the slide.
The shadows of Melinda & I.
Melinda, Kaitlyn & I hiding in the bush.

2 comments:

Happyjen said...

Think about being able to go to Townsville for a holiday and visiting ur friend,wouldn't that b a great idea.

Haylee said...

Yes I would love to. I definitely will go visit her!