CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Beautiful People part 3

My Family

My Workmates. I am blessed to work with some truly lovely people.
My Aunty Cathy- who I don't really see as an Aunty, I see her as a friend. One of my fav people to scrap with.
The Lucas Clan- such a crazy mob, but I wouldn't want them to be any other way! I love them all so much.
My Grandparents. I'm not real happy with how this page turned out, but really it's all about the words. It's all about how I love my Grandparents and how much they mean to me.
Charlie. He was like a Poppy to me. My Poppy died when I was a baby, so I didn't get to know him. But Charlie, who was Nan's good friend, was so much like a Poppy to me. He was definitely part of the family. He came to all family functions, and we would visit him and Nan on the weekends. He was such a special person to me. He didn't replace Poppy, and in no way diminishes the important place Poppy has in my heart, but it was just really special to me that there was still a Poppy figure in my life.

1 comments:

Happyjen said...

Gee Haylee,
These r beautiful, I love the page with both gran parents and most of all I really love poppy charles page,Very special man he was to all you grand kids, even us big kids he treated as his own and Charles will always hold a special place in all our hearts, as usual I had a few tears(big sook I am).
Thanx for always making such wonderful pages of our family and most of all mum and dad (nan & pop)