CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Did I Really Get My Wisdom Teeth Taken Out Yesterday?

Cause it sure doesn't feel like it! I feel fine. I'm not sore at all. The only time I get a bit of pain is when I eat and when I blow my nose or yawn too big. Apart from that I'm fine. I feel great! I did the grocery shopping this morning & then walked the dog and have been doing some scrapping since then. So it's just like a normal day for me. You seriously wouldn't think I've had my wisdom teeth taken out at all! But they're gone now. It's all over & i feel fine, so praise the Lord! Thankyou to everyone that has been praying for me & sending me encouraging messages.

In other news I've just found out that my good friend Jess' boyfriend and his little brother were in a car accident. Rob had a successful wrist operation & is still in hospital with a neck brace, but is doing well & should be able to go home soon. But his brother James had a few more complications, and is flat on his back and awaiting neurosurgery on his vertebrae in two weeks time. He isn't allowed to move his arms or legs. So please be in prayer for these guys & their family.

1 comments:

KAYCEE said...

Thoughts and preys go out to jess's family. sorry to here about this terrible news hope all goes well. keep ya heads high