CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

More To Share

Yep I've been scrapping again! Not even a sore mouth can slow me down! This first page is from the scrapping day we had in Sydney last month.
Ziggy's First Birthday
My Nan
Heidi tree climbing
Kaityln & Jhorjie at Bounce & Slide

Meagan dressing up
Dominic in Dad's high chair. How cute is the giraffe? I just love it!
My boss Keira at her farewell dinner
My bud Amy & I. We will still be best friends, even now that she's in Townsville. She's only been gone a week, but I miss her so much already.
Just Be. The best advice I could give myself.

2 comments:

Beverley said...

Well, you've been busy again! I love looking at your layouts, there are always cool ideas that I spot and add to my list of 'must do that' ideas. Of course the cupcake caught my eye first tonight - how cool is the ric-rac candle!

Happyjen said...

OMG .... U never seem to slow down.
Haylee, I think these r all fantastic, Look how cute the page of dominic is and Ziggy's 1st birthday .... how cute!!
You always seem to pick the right colours, enbellishments and photo's .... u go girl!!!
Love them all. keep up the awesome layouts, I love seeing them.