CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm sore but I'm still scrapping (& singing!)

I had my wisdom teeth taken out this morning. It went really well. My appointment was at 9 and I was home by 10. He was only going to take out the two on my right side & then I was going to see him again next week to get the two on the left taken out. But the first two came out so quickly & easily that we decided to do them all today. And I am so glad because now it is all over & done with. And I'm feeling quite ok at the moment. Feeling a bit sore, but the anaesthetic hasn't worn off yet, so I'm sure that soon I'll probably be feeling a lot sorer. But anyway, I'm taking things easy. But that doesn't mean I'm doing nothing. I'm sitting here scrapping. And I have cds playing and keep singing along with them, even thought I probably shouldn't. But I can't help it- I start singing without even realising it!

5 comments:

KAYCEE said...

You poor Darl. I was lucky becuase mine have grown the right way, i was stoked... lucky cause i would be so distaught if they mucked my teeth up after having braces.....
enjoy the time off i no you are in pain but cur up on the lounge with a good movie nd ice cream. great excuse

Miss cath said...

Good to hear you got them all done at once. Now you don't need to worry about next week! Hope things are okay as the anaesthetic wears off (you can always steal your mums painkillers lol)

Happyjen said...

It's good to hear u had the 4 out, I hope u don't suffer to much pain, If it gets to bad fiorinal dental from the chemist is really good.
Take care and hope it heals quick for u.
((((((hugs))))))

Beverley said...

Yay that it's all done! Will pray you will heal up quickly and painlessly.

Cass said...

That's great that they could do them all at once. You will heal faster this way. I've been praying for you.
*hugs* Cass