CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Laughter

...is the song of the heart.

Charlee & I having a good laugh, though I can't remember why! Had Charlee & Cooper stay over last night. They were both so good & we all had a good time. I think the best part was discovering that Charlee is a big fan of my singing! She got excited each time I started singing! Especially if it was Video Killed The Radio Star. She sang along with me when I did the "Oh wah oh" bit & she clapped along with me when I was singing Mickey.
Good to know I've got at least one fan!!

3 comments:

Beverley said...

I haven't had a good laugh in ages ... I feel like I spend all my time nagging at my kids to stop fighting and do what they're told ... how sad is that! I will make it my aim for the week to laugh with my kids.

It's weird, cause I just had a random thought about you while I was scrapping ... so I prayed for you ... and now I find you've updated your blog... I reckon it's a God thing, may He bless you greatly this week. :o)

KAYCEE said...

I love the photo, all i can say she is like her mother, camera shy!!!!!!!I am glade you had a good time and thanks once again.

Happyjen said...

that's an awesome photo Haylee, Sounds like u had a wonderful night with Cooper & Charlee.