CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

What a weekend!

I have just gotten back from the Scrapping With Soul retreat. It was amazing, I had the best time! I have never been on a scrap camp before, but it was sooooooo good. So many amazing ladies, and lots of time for lots of scrapping!
Here we all are. This isn't the best group photo, I'll have to get a copy of one of Rowena's, she got some good ones!
One of the best things about the weekend was getting to catch up with Jess. We went to school together, but haven't seen much of each other since, so it was so lovely spending the weekend with her.
The Scrap Of Faith girls. What a lovely bunch! Half of the ladies I had met before, and half I hadn't, but they are all such beautiful women & it was so great to hang with them all. And I'm not even an official Scrap of Faither!
My gorgeous friend Erin was part of the camp staff who catered for our cooking & cleaning needs. Thanks Erin, you did such an awesome job & I am so glad I got to catch up with you as well!

So yeah it was one of the best weekends I have had in a long time. Thankyou everyone who was there, especially the Scrapping With Soul girls for all their amazing organising, and also to Erin & the other Waterslea staff members for their friendly service.
Can't wait for next year :)

3 comments:

Happyjen said...

Well Haylee it looks like u all had a fabulous time, I hope we get to see those layouts u have done.

Wonderful photo's, U now have more pages to scrap of ur weekend away.

Karen L said...

Sure looks like you had an amazing weekend - Sal and I were both thinking about you as we scrapped away at our Scrapbooking Retreat also. Thanks for sharing all the wonderful photos - great to see all the SofF girls. So looking forward to catching up with you all in November.

KAYCEE said...

well i am glad you ladies enjoyed yourselfs. time away is ofte a good thing.
I used to work with Jess over at Chesalon, she was a loveley girl