CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Layouts From The Scrap Retreat

Yep I did actually get some scrapping done last weekend! Here are the layouts I created for my Joy album. This first page is the title page.
Lovin Each Day- well that's what I'm trying to do!
I Love To Sing- as everybody who knows me already knows!
Hanging Out With My Dad
Enjoying the beautiful world God created for us

Spending time with little ones
Sitting by the fire during winter
Spending time by myself with my thoughts
Summer
My beautiful Feeny

My Friends. This page is from Lusi's class. I had fun playing around with her stamps.
Music
Thursday, my day off
Having fun with family
The love of God, which brings me so much joy each & everyday.
I read a bible verse today which has really stuck with me. It's from 2 Corinthians 1:3-4 and says:
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God."
A beautiful verse, and very appropriate for the way we are all feeling at the moment. Definitely one I will be keeping in mind.



4 comments:

Karen L said...

Thanks for Sharing Haylee - love seeing your JOY album - I have been doing a JOY journal myself this year - got a few photos I need to catch up on myself again now.

Beverley said...

Oh what cool pages for your joy album! You have some great ideas for pages there ... if I ever get stuck for ideas I'll be back here to refresh my memory.

Happyjen said...

wowsers Haylee, Just look how many pages u got done.
These r sensational ... I must tell u I had to look twice at that photo of u holding the baby I thought at first it was me holding u ...lol

miss~nance said...

OH my goodnesss SIS. You are so right. That pic does look like a young you holding a baby Haylee.