CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Party Time 80's Style

Went to an 80's night at my church on Saturday which was so much fun. I am such an eighties girl at heart, wish I had've been born 20 years earlier! It was so much fun with all the eigthies muisc, tv & movie clips, trivia, snacks & singstar. We all looked quite crazy in our eighties gear. I grabbed my dad's Cold Chisel jacket & dressed it up with a heap of his collector badges. I can't believe he actually let me borrow the jacket or the badges- he is very protective of all his music memorabilia! Brett, the associate pastor of our church looked fantastic as one of the guys from Milli Vanilli- turns out he's a die hard Milli Vanilli fan!
Amy & Johnno getting into the 80's spirit.
Rob & Jess. Turns out Rob is a bit of an 80's guy, which definitely surprised me!
Kylie & Kathy looking gorgoeus in their outfits.
Anna was very cute in her Madonna outfit.
So yep, it was such a great night. We told Brett that next we'll have to have a 90's night!

2 comments:

KAYCEE said...

good to see you getting out and about. gee we love cold chisel in this house too. you dad haas a lot of good things and i would not think he wouldloan it either. i see amy and johnno were there gee they are lovely people, i work with little amie.hope you had fun

Happyjen said...

Looks like u had a ball Haylee!!
U looked cool and wow wasn't there a great variety.