CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stuart's Album

My uncle Stuart had a heart attack a few weeks ago, as most of you would know (seeing as it's mostly family who reads my blog & almost everyone else is on Scrap of Faith & would have heard through there). Anyway, he has improved so much over the last few weeks. And he is now back at Shoalhaven hospital. It is so great to have him local again. Such a blessing for the whole family. I am so amzed at the progress he has made in such a short time. There is still a long way to go, but we should all be encouraged by how far he has come already & know that he is a fighter. Love ya Stuart xox.

Simone organised a little album for Stuart, to give him something to look at while he is in hospital, so mum & I contributed some pages.
Here are the pages I made for Stuart:










3 comments:

KAYCEE said...

They look absolutley amazing...... gee we are a lovley family.

Karen L said...

Some gorgeous layouts here Haylee, I am sure that this album is going to be very special and precious to your uncle.

Happyjen said...

Haylee, These r beautiful, Stuart will love these pages.