CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Another Week Gone

Yep, it is the end of another week. Time is just going so fast, I can't believe it is already the middle of the year. 2009 will be here before we know it!
It's been an interesting week. Didn't start out the best, as I had a shocking day at work on Monday, but thankfully the rest of the week at work was less stressful.
It was a quiet week compared to last week, as I had something one every night last week, whereas this week I was at home all week, cause the bible studies & other activities are having a break over the school holidays. But it was nice having a quiet week at home. On Thursday, my day off we had Charlee over. That was a lot of fun, she's just gorgeous. But the poor thing was so tired, she fell asleep on the rug while I did some scrapping after lunch!
Then on Friday night I went to see Get Smart with my friend Sarah. I loved it, it was such a funny flick.
Yesterday I worked from 8:30-12:30, which was alright. I had two doctors & one of them was on call, so I was expecting heaps of calls from patients of all the doctors in town. But it was so quiet. I mean, I got enough patients to keep the doctors busy, but I thought the place would be filled with patients & the phones would be ringing hot, but it was all fairly quiet, so it was quite a pleasant day. The first doctor left at 11:30 & the other doctor & I left at 12:30. Then I headed up to Bowral for an afternoon of scrapping at Lou's place with Lou, Mum, Tracey, Cathy & Cass (& Annabelle). That was good. I didn't get a lot of work done, but I had a good time, which is the important thing.
So that was my week, overall it was pretty good, now to see what the week ahead will bring!

2 comments:

Cass said...

It was great to catch up. See you at the SWS day, if not before. :)

Happyjen said...

Glad ur week got better.