CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Been Scrappin' Again (Bet you're all surprised about that!)

Scrapping with Jess at Scrapping With Soul
Erin & I doing our best diva impersonations
Meagan- she is a crazy little party girl!
Dad mourning over yet another broken wine glass
Ziggy at Greenwell Point

Royce & Meagan Gangtsa Style
Us girls being crazy at Amy's farewell
Ash at her farewell
Royce & I with Jack & Ellen on Boxing Day
I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends is one of my fav songs at the moment, so I decided to use it as a heading for a layout.
Hope you all enjoyed viewing these layouts & I'm sure there will be more coming soon!

1 comments:

Happyjen said...

Haylee, As always u have done a fabulous job on these, I really love the design of a little help from my friends .... AWESOME