CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Reflections

My latest album is a mix of reflective & faith layouts. This first layout is the story of my walk with God so far.
The love of my family
My Baptism
This layout is about how sometimes my favourite photo is not about the photo itself but the meaning behind the photo.
Living Waters, one of my biggest things in my life this year.

This layout is about my name: why I was given the name, why the spelling, the meaning of Haylee (which is field of hay, very exciting I thought!).
One of my fav verses Psalm 97:1 which says "The Lord reigns. Let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice."
Another beautiful verse. Psalm 27:1 which says "The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"
Yes the Lord is my completeness. I am just so thankful for all that He has done in my life and continues to do.
Layout about the many things that inspire me in my life.
I find it very thereuputic (ok I can't spell it!) to scrap about personal things in my life. It helps me to step back and see that I am blessed in so many ways, a lot of which I often take for granted. Feeling very thankful at the moment.

3 comments:

Beverley said...

Very inspiring Haylee ... love the topics. :o)

Happyjen said...

wow ... fantastic Haylee

Gail said...

Love your pages, your faith, and your personality that shines through your blog. Condolences to you and your family on the passing of your Grandmother.
Love Gail