CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

It's Been A (Mostly) Relaxing Week

Yeah it's been quite a lovely week. Apart from work. Work has actually been quite stressful, but life outside work has been quite relaxing.
Tuesday night we had dinner at Davina's which was really nice. We had an Indian themed dinner then played Celebrity Heads after wards. It was a great night, but unfortunately the adults didn't appreciate the beautiful rendition of We Are The Champions that Erin, Kyle, Tasha & I sang.
Wednesday night I went to the movies with some friends to see Mamma Mia. It was such a good movie, just so much fun, but I had to really restrain myself from bursting out into the songs during the movie!
Thursday I met up with my friend Jenny in town & we had lunch together & then did some shopping, then I headed home for an afternoon & evening of scrapbooking with Mum, Andrea, Bella & Camille. Cathy joined us in the evening for scrapping & dinner.
We had Remy stay with us for a few days, which Ziggy was quite excited about. I love this photo of the two of them smooching!

Don't Annabelle & I look just gorgeous in our scarf?! I took this photo last Saturday at Lou's place.
On Thursday the dog washer came over to wash Ziggy & then when he left Royce decided to give Remy a wash two, so he didn't feel left out. How cute & scrawny is he???

Saturday I just had a lovely quiet day at home. Spent the morning scrapping, then needed a break in the arvo, so took Ziggy for a drive & we headed to Currarong for a stroll along the beach.
Ziggy had a ball running & splashing around!






Saturday night I looked after Jhorjie & Dominic. Dominic was asleep the whole time & Jhorjie & I spent our time dressing up & watching The Man From Snowy River. Here is Jhorjie doing her beautiful princess pose!


Yesterday we had a lovely Girls Pampering Arvo. It was so nice hanging out together & having some hand, feet & face treatment. Just a great arvo together.
Loved Davina's hair all poofy!











Simone's beautiful headbanded do!









Kaycee giving Cathy a face massage











Charlee felt left out, so decided she needed some treatment as well! Though she is using the foot spa for the hands!






So overall it's been quite a lovely week. Now to the week ahead...

5 comments:

Cass said...

Sounds rather busy, so I hope it was relaxing too! Can you please email me the photo of you and Annie? It's too cute! :)

Gail said...

Glad to hear that you are having some good social time. It helps balance out the stresses of the work week. Love your scrappin'.
Cheers Gail

KAYCEE said...

love the pics, actually i really enjoyed my self. actually prepared me for work as i have 5 days straight and i have not been there for some time so i needed a pamper

Mumma_Mone said...

it was a most enjoyable time next time which i hope is real soon we should have lunch too.

Happyjen said...

Sounds like u had a wonderful week, Oh the pampering sounds sensational.