CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Sarah's Pirate Book

On Sunday mum & I headed to the local scrapbooking shop. As I was heading to the counter with my stuff I saw this awesome Pirate book & knew I had to buy it for Sarah. So that was my Sunday arvo project. I painted the front white & the back black & covered the insides with papers, photos & words. It isn't overly decorated, but I am happy with how it turned out & Sarah loved it.


Also, thankyou for your messages after yesterdays post & it was a much better day at work today.

2 comments:

Happyjen said...

Now that's really cool, Great colours and I just love how the photo's look in it.
Great work Haylee.

KAYCEE said...

hope she loves it, how weird is that they had a pirate book just after you had that party......