CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

It's Just Another Manic Monday

Boy is it ever! What an insane day at work. From the moment I got there everything went wrong. First we couldn't log on to the computers, then when we finally got that sorted one of the doctors rang to say he was sick & couldn't come to work. Well, he was fully booked, so I spent hours calling all his patients to reschedule them. And things were just going wrong for me all over the place. I had difficult phone calls, upset patients at the desk & so much more & it was just all a bit too much to handle. I am actually quite surprised that I got to the end of the day without having a break down. But I'm not looking forward to the rest of the week.
Boy what a way to start the week! Let's hope it picks up from here...

5 comments:

Beverley said...

Oh dear, that sounds like a really horrible start to the week ... praying that tomorrow works out better for you!

Cass said...

Hope the rest of the week is a whole lot nicer to you!

Miss cath said...

Totally understand those manic mondays! Hope the rest of the week gets better

KAYCEE said...

my manic monday consisted of a sick child and a lovley aunty who was willing to hav but i couldnt do that to her

Happyjen said...

Haylee, Glad you got through the day, So proud of you, I know I proberbly would have burst into tears and totally lost it ...lol
I sure hope the week gets better.
loves ya.