CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Scrapping With Jess

Mum, Jess & I had a lovely day of scrapping today. It was so nice, scrapping & chatting. I got a fair few pages done, though I haven't taken photos of them yet as night light is not real good, so I will share them at a later date, but here are some of my recent pages.
Treen & I giving Amy a big hug at her farewell

Me with my friends Jenny & Erin
My best friends daughter, who seriously throws tantrums everytime I see her!
Leah & Lily, the dogs of my Dad's best friend Pete (mother & sister of Hamish, who a lot of you have met). Lily has been sick with cancer for a while, so I thought it was so cute of Leah to come over & comfort her mummy. I made this page a couple of weeks ago & then Lil died about a week later, which is really sad. It's been quite hard for Pete. He is not married & has no kids, so his dogs are his babies, so I'm sure he is struggling with this loss.
Charlee, such a gorgeous, happy little thing
A page about the when Erin was living with us last year.

I just love this pic of Jhorjie & have been meaning to scrap it for about 2 years but keep putting it aside, so I finally just did it!
Me & Treen with our new little friend!
Amy at her farewell. Missing her heaps, sniff!
A page that started out about my freckles, but ended up being about accepting who you are
Princess Tiffany- she definitely expects to be treated like royalty!


2 comments:

KAYCEE said...

love your work. it is a great way to express who you are and what you are about. hope you and jess had a goo time catching up, hope to see more of your work.
Oh and where do you store all your pages you make????????????

Happyjen said...

Haylee, Fabulous as always, The pages are never the same u always seem to do something different everytime.... totally awesome.
Um Haylee .... I have never noticed ur freckles, I had millions so I can't believe I never noticed u had any.