CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Double Celebration

Thankyou so much to everyone who has left me birthday emails/ messages on facebook. Definitely feeling the birthday love!

We've just gotten back from Sydney. We went up there because it is my Great Aunty Glady's 90th Birthday, so we went up there for her party. We share the same birthday. She turned 90 today & I turned 22.

Had a lovely day, but feeling quite tired now. And I have to go back to work tomorrow :(

But I've had such a lovely break. Especially the SOF retreat. Still on a bit of a buzz after that & I'm missing you girls soooo much!

4 comments:

Karen L said...

Glad to hear that you have had a great birthday Haylee - what a wonderful week of holidays - the SofF retreat was fabulous wasn;t it and I must admit I am missing you guys heaps too. Loved seeing all your gorgeous work and loved watching you put it together so quickly. I am sure I need lessons from you. Lots of Birthday hugs coming your way.

Leanne said...

Nice to see that your birthday was so special Haylee. It was so lovely meeting you at the retreat and I too am missing everyone heaps. It is so nice when you have a huge bunch of women together. I will be looking frward to seeing you again at the next one
Leanne xxx

Beverley said...

A double celebration ... that's cool ... I can just imagine you in 68 years time when you turn 90 ... what a party that will be! Glad you had a nice day and hope work wasn't too hard today.

Happyjen said...

What a lovely way to celebrate ur birthday, gosh so special turning 90, I hope she had a wonderful day too.