CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday

Today is a wet, miserable day. So I spent the morning putting up the Christmas tree & decorating the house, to make it look all Christmasy.



We've got a brand new Christmas tree this year, so we decided to buy all new decorations for the tree as well, so we went with some pretty purple, white, silver & a splash of blue & pink.
Feeny wouldn't stop bugging me as I was fixing up the tree! He loves getting into everything! Last year he knocked over the tree three times! But that was when it was a smaller tree sitting on a table & he pulled the tablecloth off! So he shouldn't be able to pull the tree over this year! But he could still cause some trouble, so I kept shooing him away, but he kept coming back! We'll have to keep our eyes on that one!

We had so many decorations, both hand made & bought, that I distributed throughout the house.









Then my friend Jenny came over this arvo & she made Christmas cards while I made some more Christmas decorations. I didn't actually get anything finished, but I had a lot of fun catching up with Jen & we put some Christmas music on, getting fully into the Christmas spirit!
I don't know what I'm going to do with this J! Probably find a nice bible verse or something to put on it.









I was also making Christmas decorations on Thursday when my friend Jess came over for the day. I'm really happy with how this star turned out.










Made some Christmas tins as well.










I started this one last year & never got around to finishing it, so hoping to finish it this year!
One last pic, just cause I think he is sooo cute!

3 comments:

Happyjen said...

The tree looks lovely, I love the colours u went with great choice.

Wow u have been busy just look at all the stuff u have made, great work Haylee.

Rose-Anne said...

Wow I love your Christmas decorations etc. I just love this time of the year for several reason-Jesus 's birthday and the atmosphere of family and friends.
Pop on over to my blog and you will see I have given you a blog award that you can put on ur blog.

Karen L said...

Hey Haylee - love seeing the glimpse of Christmas at your place. Go check out my blog I have nominated you for an award.