CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

More Layouts

Here are some of the layouts I have made over the last two weeks, since getting back from Queensland. This first layout is of our last day in Berry before Erin moved to Mackay.

Simone with her beautiful twins Isabella & Jackson. Mum & I had our first gig babysitting the twins last night. They were asleep for the first couple of hours so I spent the time playing ponies with Jhorjie & cars with Dominic. Then the twins did wake up twice & they were still awake when Simone & Greg got home. I was hoping they would be asleep for them, but no it was too exciting having Aunty Gail & Haylee over!

Royce & Meagan at their year 12 formal. Can't believe that was two years ago!

Remy- such a cute puppy, but very naughty too!

I really love this song & wanted to use it as a heading on a layout of how precious God's creation is & how I often take it for granted, but I do hope that we never lose all the beauty of His creation with all our developments & technology.

After Bev's class at the retreat I have been inspired to create my own backgrounds for my layouts. This is my first attempt. I created this whole layout using only pens. It didn't turn out quite as I had imagined, but I'm happy with it. It was an experiment, and hey I had fun creating it!
This last layout is about the Thursday scrapping days we have with Esther & Jess, which are always a lot of fun.
We have the Scrapping With Soul day today. This is the least I have ever been organised for it! I usaully am packed ready to go a few days ahead of time, but I've been so busy this week that I only just packed today! I haven't really organised anything, just threw everything in! So hopefully I'll still get some things done!
Lastly I just want to share I bible verse that I found on Thursday. I was reading the princess book we got at the Scrap of Faith retreat & discovered this verse:
"I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go."
~ Isaiah 48:17
I found this verse so encouraging as I struggle to know what I should do next year, but I am encouarged by knowing that God knows exactly what it best for me & He will lead me in the right direction. I just need to continue to trust in Him & never doubt His ways ;)







2 comments:

Happyjen said...

Fantastic Haylee!!
I so love coming here and checking out ur blog to c what new creations you have done.
Baby sitting the Pignataro children would have been awesome, lucky u and mum getting to look after the news babies.

Beverley said...

Nice layouts ... again. I've only done one since I got home ... better get off this 'puter and get scrapping I think! Babysitting the twins sounds like fun and that verse you found is awesome ... God's got it all planned! :o)