CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

What A Week!

Wow what a week! I'm on holidays at the moment & I must say, it has been the best holiday ever (s0 far)! Had an awesome day & night in Wollongong yesterday with some of my church friends. But of course the reason for my holiday was the Scrap Of Faith retreat.
We flew up to Brisbane on Thursday & flew back on Tuesday, so we had 5 lovely days up there.
It was so hot for the first two days, but luckily it cooled down after that.

The retreat was just awesome. Most of the girls I had never met before, but they were all just lovely. Not being from the forum, I was a bit worried about how I would fit in, but they were all so welcoming & I loved hanging out with them & getting to know them.
We had a lot of fun & yes, even a few sing a longs!
Thankyou to everyone for making it such an amazing weekend. Especially to Sal & the Design Team for making it all come together, you did an awesome job. And Ingeborg & Bev, my two partners in crime, it was so much fun hanging out with you guys, I think you both brought out the craziness in me!
On Saturday night we had a special Princess dinner & all dressed up in our best princess gear. Here are Mum, Lou & I looking all nice & swish.

Of course, what is a scrap retreat without some PJ scrap time?!
(And still in my Princess jewellery!)

On Sunday & Monday night a group of us were going to stay at a hotel, but were blessed by Sam, one of the ladies from the retreat, offering us to stay at her parents place. That was such a blessing & we really enjoyed it there. Thanks Sam & Tanya for your generosity & hospitality.
We had dinner at the Hogs Breath Cafe & above is Ingeborg, Bev & I with our beautiful mocktails!

Spent some time shopping on Monday. Bev & I went off shopping together & had a good time, though we never ended up getting cupcakes, which we had our hearts set on!!!
So yeah, I had such an amazing time, so definitely count me in for next time!!!





3 comments:

Karen L said...

Haylee it was so good to meet you IRL also - kinda felt like we already knew you though cause you mum always keeps us up to date with family news. You are no longer a stranger to us so it must be about time you joined the SofF Forum I think - then we really can keep in touch with you.

Happyjen said...

Sounds like u had a wonderful time away, I hope to see all ur lo's soon.

Cass said...

Great to hear you had a good time! (not that there was any doubt you would!)