CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

Layouts From The Scrap Of Faith Retreat

Here are the layouts I completed at the retreat last weekend. I won the award for Scrapping Machine, meaning I got the most layouts complete. I completed 15 layouts during the retreat.
The theme of the weekend was "His Princess." It was all about celebrating the fact that we are God's princesses. Our father is the most high king. The layout above is my reflection on being His Princess.

This is my fav layout that I got done during the weekend. It is of my two very beautiful friends Jenny & Erin.

Christmas is quickly approaching, so to kick off my Christmas spirit I created this page about how much I love family Christmases.

The first layout I have ever done of Isabella & Jackson. I'm not a big fan of pastels, but thought it was very fitting for the baby theme.

Lusi had done a layout with this title & I thought it was very cool, so I decided to borrow it!

The Kenya Team. What a wonderful bunch of people. So looking forward to going to Kenya with them.

I never have a boring time with Melinda, Heidi & Amy around! We are always laughing!

Sarah & Kyle at Sarah's 21st Pirate Party. I was working on this layout at 1:30 Saturday night (Sunday morning), so my heart wasn't quite in it as much as it could have been.

Another one from Sarah's party. This layout is of Tranye, Dani & I & is about how we used to all be in a choir together & were reminiscing about the good ol' choir days.

Tasha took this photo of me shoving an easter egg into my mouth at Easter & so i did a layout about it. A bit weird I know, but I liked the humour behind the photo!

Davina, Mark & Erin, I created this layout using items out of my goody bag.

My friend Heidi. She is such a free spirit

Me & my cuz Tash

The first couple of days in Queensland I was having a few personal struggles. I was very self conscious of my little quirks & was feeling really embarrassed about them, so was very stand-offish at first. But during the day on Saturday I decided to embrace my quirks & enjoy the weekend. So I created this layout as a way to set myself free from those feelings of self consiousness & self resentment.

This is the layout I made at Bev's class. It was so much fun. You did such an awesome job Bev. I really love how my layout turned out & I love how they all look so different. Everyone put their own spin on them & they all looked really cool.















3 comments:

Beverley said...

I'm so glad you decided to be yourself ... it's those quirks that make me so glad to know you. Love how your class layout turned out ... such a good idea to dm the froggy. I was just about to put all '3' of my retreat layouts on my blog. I could use some power scrapping lessons from you I think!

Karen L said...

I so agree with Bev Haylee, it is good to be yourself and I so enjoyed watching you work on your layouts. I think your "Buddies" layout is one of my favourites too - I just loved it Haylee. You are really special - don't ever try and change who you are - we just love you for who you are. You rock and so does your work.

Happyjen said...

Haylee,
wow, these r fabulous and of course u would have won that award because once that creative flair of ur's takes off u just go go go, well done.
I so love the one of u, Isabella and Jackson so cute!!